- The Personal Data Administrator is: Grupa Sterion Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at: al. Niepodległości 58, 02-626 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000573731, NIP [tax identification number] 5213705170, REGON [company identification number]: 362419879.
- Respecting your rights as subjects of personal data (data subjects) and respecting applicable laws, including in particular Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, the Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as the Act) and other relevant provisions on the protection of personal data, we undertake to keep the personal data obtained from you secure and confidential. All employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data, and our company as the Personal Data Administrator has implemented appropriate safeguards and technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of personal data protection. We have implemented procedures and policies for the protection of personal data in accordance with the GDPR, thanks to which we ensure compliance with the law and reliability of data processing processes, as well as the enforceability of all rights that are attributable to you as data subjects. In addition, if necessary, we cooperate with the supervisory body in the Republic of Poland, i.e. with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as POPDP).
- All inquiries, applications, complaints regarding the processing of personal data by our company (Personal Data Administrator), hereinafter referred to as Submissions, should be directed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Personal Data Administrator, i.e. al. Niepodległości 58, 02-626 Warsaw. The Contents should clearly indicate:
- details of the person or persons whom the Application concerns,
- the event that is the reason for the Submission,
- present requests and the legal basis for those requests,
- indicate the expected method of settling the matter.
- We collect the following personal data in our Online Store:
- name and surname - when submitting the Order you will be asked to give your name and surname so that we can process the Order and that we can contact you,
- address of residence - we need it to process the Orders in the form of shipments of the Product ordered by you.
- telephone number - it happens that we call you to confirm the Order or in case of unexpected events (such as the lack of the Product in the warehouse) at the same time proposing the most beneficial solution,
- email address - via email address we send you confirmation of placing the Order and we will contact you if there is such a need related to the Order being processed. If you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will also send you commercial information once or twice a month.
- Providing the data indicated in the previous point is necessary in the following cases:
- when making a purchase in our Online Store using the Order Form available on the Online Store website,
- in order to contact us via the contact form available on our website (you must provide at least your name and email address),
- in order to provide the service (subscription) of the newsletter - if you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can become a subscriber to the newsletter we run; the subscription is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time. Starting a subscription requires you only to indicate your email address.
- Your personal data is processed by our company as the Personal Data Administrator in order to perform purchase and sale agreements and any additional services provided to you (i.e. data subjects) and offered in the Online Store. In accordance with the principle of minimization, we process only those categories of personal data that are necessary to achieve the goals referred to in the preceding sentence.
- We process personal data for the time necessary to achieve the goals listed in the preceding point. Personal data may be processed for a longer period than indicated in the preceding sentence, if such authorization or obligation imposed on the Personal Data Administrator results from specific legal provisions or when the service we perform is continuous (e.g., newsletter subscription).
- The source of data processed by the Administrator are data subjects.
- Your personal data is not transferred to a third country within the meaning of the GDPR regulations.
- We do not share any personal information with third parties without the express consent of the data subject. Personal data may be made available, without the consent of the data subject, only to public law entities, i.e. to authorities and administration (e.g. tax authorities, law enforcement authorities and other entities granted authorization by generally applicable laws).
Personal data may be entrusted for processing to entities that process such data for the benefit of our company as a Personal Data Administrator. In such a situation, as the Personal Data Administrator, we conclude with the entity that processes the agreement to entrust the processing of personal data. The processing company processes the entrusted personal data, but only for the needs, to the extent and for the purposes indicated in the entrust agreement referred to in the preceding sentence. Without entrusting your personal data for processing, we would not be able to conduct our business activity as part of the Online Store or provide you with shipments of the ordered Products. As the Personal Data Administrator, we entrust personal data for processing by the entities:
- providing hosting services to the website on which our Online Store is run,
- providing postal, courier and transport services in order to deliver shipments with the ordered Products,
- providing other services to us as the Personal Data Administrator that are necessary for the ongoing operation of the Online Store.
- Personal data is not subject to profiling by the Personal Data Administrator.
- In accordance with the provisions of GDPR, every person whose personal data is processed by us, as the Personal Data Administrator, has the right to:
- to be informed about the processing of personal data, referred to in Article 12 of GDPR - the Administrator is obliged to provide you, as data subjects, with the information specified in the GDPR (e.g. about its data, contact details of IOD, for the purposes and under the legal grounds for the processing of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, if they exist, or for the period during which the data will be processed or the criteria for determining this period); this obligation should be fulfilled at the moment of obtaining the data (i.e., when the customer places an Order in the Online Store), and if the data is not obtained from the data subject, but from another source - within a reasonable time, depending on the circumstances; The Administrator may refrain from providing this information if the data subject already has such information,
- access to your personal data, referred to in Article 15 of GDPR - by providing us with personal data, you have the right to access thereto; however, this does not mean that you have the right to access all documents on which your data appears because they may contain confidential information; however, you have the right to information about your data and for what purpose we process it and the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, with the first copy being issued free of charge, and we will charge an appropriate administrative fee corresponding to the cost of making a copy for each subsequent one in accordance with the provisions of GDPR,
- correcting, supplementing, updating personal data, referred to in Article 16 of GDPR - if your personal data has changed, please inform us as the Personal Data Administrator about this fact, so that the data we have is in line with the actual and current status; also please inform us of any situation where no change of personal data has occurred, but for any reasons that data is incorrect or has been incorrectly recorded (e.g. due to typographical errors), in order to correct such data,
- deleting data (right to be forgotten), referred to in Article 17 of GDPR - in other words you have the right to request "deletion" of the data held by us as the Personal Data Administrator and the right to request us as an Personal Data Administrator to inform other administrators to whom we have transmitted your information about the need to delete it. You may request that your personal data be removed first of all if:
- the purposes for which the personal data was collected was achieved, e.g.
- the basis for the processing of your personal data was only a consent, which was subsequently revoked and there are no other legal grounds for further processing of your personal data, e.g. if you unsubscribe from the newsletter and otherwise no longer use the offer of our company,
- you object pursuant to Article 21 of GDPR and you believe that we have no overriding legal basis for further processing of your personal data,
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully, i.e. for unlawful purposes or without any basis for processing personal data - please remember that in this case you must provide grounds for your request,
- the need to delete your personal data results from the law,
- personal data concern a minor and has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services,
- processing restrictions, referred to in Article 18 of GDPR - you can contact our company with a request to limit the processing of your personal data (which would consist in the fact that until the matter was solved, our company would primarily only store it) if:
- You question the accuracy of your personal data, or
- You believe that we process your data without a legal basis, but at the same time you do not want us to delete this personal data (i.e. you do not use the right referred to in the preceding letter), or
- You have lodged the objection referred to in point (f) this point, or
- Your personal data is necessary to establish, investigate or defend claims, e.g. in court,
- data transferring, referred to in Article 20 of GDPR - you have the right to obtain your data in a format that allows reading this data on a computer and the right to send such data in such format to another administrator; this right is only granted to you if the basis for the processing of your data was a consent (e.g. to subscribe to the newsletter) or this data was processed automatically,
- raising objections to the processing of personal data, as referred to in Article 21 of GDPR - you have the right to lodge an objection, if you do not agree to the processing of personal data that we have so far processed for legitimate purposes in accordance with the law,
- not being subject to profiling , referred to in Article 22 in conjunction with Article 4 paragraph 4 of GDPR - in our Online Store you will not be subject to automated decision making or profiling within the meaning of GDPR, unless you consent thereto; in addition, we will always inform you about profiling if it was to take place,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body (i.e. to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data), referred to in Article 77 of GDPR - if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or in any way infringe the rights resulting from generally applicable provisions of law in the field of personal data protection.
Regarding the right to delete data (the right to be forgotten), we note that according to the provisions of GDPR, you do not have the right to exercise this right if:
- the processing of your personal data is necessary to exercise your right to freedom of expression and information, e.g. if you have posted your data on a blog, in comments, etc.,
- the processing of personal data is necessary for our company to fulfill its legal obligations under the regulations - we cannot delete your data for a period necessary to fulfill obligations (e.g. tax obligations) which are imposed by law on us,
- the processing of your data is performed for the purpose of investigating, establishing or defending claims.
- If you want to exercise your rights referred to in the previous point, please send an email to: email@example.com.
- E-mail advertising. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose.
- You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option or use the link https://www.parkershop.eu/unsubscribe-newsletter
- Each identified breach of security is documented, and in the event of occurrence of one of the situations specified in the provisions of GDPR or the Act, such data breach is notified to the data subjects and, if applicable, to POPDP.
Give us a call on +48 668 949 599
Fast & safe delivery by GLS courier company
Gift wrapping service - red box